What you need to know about lead poisoning

Lead poisoning is an issue that affects millions of people worldwide and has been blamed for more than 3,000 deaths in the US and nearly 100 deaths in China.

It can be deadly and can be difficult to diagnose.

Here’s everything you need now.

What is lead poisoning?

Lead poisoning can affect a person’s IQ and memory.

Lead poisoning causes problems with breathing, balance and concentration, as well as learning, coordination and coordination, and memory problems.

Lead is also found in some consumer products, such as paint, electronics, plastics, and paper products.

The number of people who are exposed to lead can vary from state to state, but the majority of US adults have a blood lead level of 4 micrograms per deciliter (ng/dL).

That is higher than the national average of 2.2ng/dl, which is about half the limit for children.

The most common symptoms of lead poisoning include dizziness, headache, difficulty concentrating, trouble sleeping, muscle spasms, nausea, vomiting, weakness and trouble concentrating.

The symptoms are typically mild and may not be life-threatening.

What can lead poisoning do to me?

The most serious effect of lead exposure is the development of lead-based toxins called lead-paint.

Lead paint is the most toxic form of lead.

It’s the primary ingredient in lead-acid paint, which can cause serious health problems.

Lead poisoning can also affect the brain.

Studies have shown that some children with lead poisoning are born with an increased risk of developing ADHD.

In severe cases, lead poisoning can lead to brain damage, coma, and death.

In some cases, the effects of lead can be permanent.

If lead poisoning causes brain damage or seizures, the symptoms can be severe and irreversible.

Lead paint also causes a high percentage of the lead in gasoline to leach into the soil.

The toxic effect of this lead on plants, fish and other wildlife can also be very dangerous.

There are also other environmental factors that can lead children and adults to be exposed to more lead than is safe.

Lead-based paint, paint thinner, and paint thinner that is mixed with lead, can cause health problems in children and other children.

These are just some of the problems that lead exposure can cause.

Related Post